4th of July is one of the largest celebrations of the summer season, and it’s just around the corner! If you are not so independent, so to speak, it is also a classic day to do something romantic with your significant other. Besides, independence day festivities are a passionate way to merge romance, fireworks, and mouth-watering barbecues. While many honor their love for this country, some take it a step further and honor their love for a special someone. If you’re planning to propose this weekend, here are sure-fire ways of making this Independence Day proposal so great it will leave stars in her eyes!
1. Retreat to place with a scenic view. Grab a bottle of wine and a box of sparklers for some a private 4th of July bash with your loved one. Hide the diamond ring in the box of sparklers and when she pulls it out, get down on one knee and tell her she’s the only sparkle in your life. Make sure to proceed with asking her hand in marriage.
2. Go to a 4th of July parade together, but prepare in advance to be a participant the parade. Create a banner beforehand. While on the float, flash a banner that says “Will you be my wife, ‘her-name’?”. A microphone can also work wonders–just makes sure she enjoys being the center of attention as all eyes will be on the two of you. Once she spots you, walk to her location on the street, get down on one knee and work your magic.
3. Take her to a firework show where an orchestra is playing. Arrange with the band or the host in advance to propose to your sweetheart. Spend time enjoying each other’s company until your turn comes up. After the host announces you, jump on the stage and ask her hand in marriage. Again, if she doesn’t mind the publicity, you’re guaranteed a yes.
4. Have a friend or family member organize a picnic for you in a park during the afternoon. Take her for a hike on a route where you’ll stumble upon this surprise picnic. Then go watch the fireworks as she’s distracted by the sparklers, go on one knee, and ask her to be your wife.
5. If you want to be surrounded by loved ones, why not throw a 4th of July BBQ with your closest family and friends? When she least expects it, get down on one knee in front of everyone and ask her hand in marriage. She’ll love sharing this special moment with her family and friends.
The 4th of July is just around the corner, so what better way to pay tribute than with a salute of sparkle during the holiday weekend? Diamondstuds.com jewelry gives off the splendor of that star-spangled banner without any of the hassle. What’s more, every jewelry is handcrafted in the USA.