Looking for the best place to buy diamond stud earrings? Learn the top 5 reasons to shop for diamond studs at DiamondStuds.com.
1. Customizable Diamond Studs
One of the best things about our diamond studs is how easy they are to customize. Thanks to our simple Design Your Own Diamond Studs tool, you can custom create your perfect pair of diamond stud earrings with just a few clicks. Our stud designer allows you to quickly and easily pick out what you want for every part of your diamond studs, including:
- Diamond Shape: Choose from round cut, hearts & arrows, princess cut, cushion cut, asscher cut, emerald cut, oval-shaped, pear-shaped, and marquise cut diamonds.
- Diamond Earring Setting: Pick between four-prong settings, three-prong martini settings, bezel settings, halo settings, and dangle settings.
- Precious Metal: Have your studs made in your choice of 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, 18k white gold, 18k yellow gold, and platinum.
- Diamond Size: Find your ideal diamond carat size within our selection that ranges from 0.15 to 3.00 total carat weight.
- Diamond Quality: Select your desired diamond quality by choosing Good, Very Good, or Excellent quality, our simple categories that make it easy for you to pick the right diamond cut grade, diamond clarity grade, and diamond color grade.
- Certified Studs: A little more savvy with your selection? Shop a selection ranging from 1.00ct. tw. to 10.00 ct tw. All certified by GIA and EGL USA.
- Earring Backs: Choose from classic pushbacks, secure screw backs, and ultra-secure lock backs.
You can also decide what type of custom stud you’d like when you design your own earrings in our online jewelry store. In the colorless diamond category, we have both natural diamond studs and lab-grown diamond studs. For those who are interested in something more vibrant, we have customizable colored diamond studs and gemstone studs. And if you’re looking for another type of customizable gemstone or diamond jewelry, check out our diamond pendant necklaces, diamond engagement rings, and diamond hoops.
For more advanced shoppers, we offer the opportunity to choose your preferred diamond grading laboratory. If you’re looking for natural diamond studs, you can choose to shop only for GIA-certified or EGL USA-certified studs. If you’re looking for lab-grown diamond studs, you can choose to view only lab-grown diamonds with IGI certification.
2. Handcrafted in the USA
All of our fine jewelry, including our diamond studs, is handcrafted here in the United States by our family of jewelers and artisans. The fact that we manufacture our jewelry personally allows us to strictly control the quality of the materials we use and the level of craftsmanship in our designs. Our expert gemologists hand select our high-quality, conflict-free loose diamonds, and our skilled setters handset every one of our pieces. This not only improves the quality of our fine jewelry but also allows us to work more efficiently and get your jewelry to you swiftly.
3. Unique Industry-Leading Lifetime Upgrade Policy
We’re proud to say that we have one of the best lifetime upgrade policies in the jewelry industry. Our Lifetime Upgrade & Exchange Guarantee allows you to put the full paid value of your DiamondStuds.com jewelry towards any new purchase of qualifying greater value at any time. Whenever you decide to upgrade, you can receive a 100% credit for the original amount you paid for your DiamondStuds.com jewelry that you can put toward your new upgrade from our store.
Note that while many other brick-and-mortar jewelers and online retailers have harsh restrictions attached to their upgrade program, ours is easy to do, flexible with no time requirements. We don’t exclude designs our center diamonds from our upgrade program or have unreasonable spending requirements. You can simply put the original paid (pre-tax) value of any lab-grown piece of jewelry toward any other lab-grown item of greater value, or put the value of any natural piece of jewelry toward any other natural item of qualified greater value. To answer a frequently asked question, you don’t have to stick with the same category of jewelry when you upgrade. For example, you could put the value of a cushion cut diamond pendant necklace towards a pair of round diamond stud earrings, just as long as the natural earrings cost at least 50% (or 1.5x) more than your natural diamond necklace originally did.
Wondering why our upgrade program is so much more flexible than other programs? It’s because we fully stand by the quality and value of our jewelry, and we want you to feel the same way. Our goal is for everyone who shops at DiamondStuds.com to both love their jewelry and feel confident that it will always retain its full value.
4. Free 30-Day Returns and Exchanges
If you want to return or exchange your diamond studs for any reason, we’re here to make the process easy for you. We have hassle-free returns and exchanges policy that allows our customers to return any new jewelry item in its original, unworn condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. We also provide free US return shipping labels and don’t charge restocking fees! To learn more about our return policy, click here.
5. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
One of our core values is customer satisfaction. We’re deeply committed to providing not only the best diamond studs but also the best customer experience. That’s why we offer our extremely competitive lifetime upgrade program, free 30-day returns and exchanges, a free lifetime warranty with every purchase, numerous easy-to-use customization options, and a huge range of free Diamond Education Guides. It’s also why we pass along our savings to our customers. We are our own jewelry manufacturer, which allows us to offer more affordable prices on our high-quality diamond jewelry.
If you have any questions about our jewelry or our policies, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re always happy to answer your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!